In 1984, Tom was the first to appropriate road tire technology for mountain bike tire design by introducing higher TPI and more compliant rubber compounds. While he pioneered trail-specific tread patterns, Vector Force Analysis technology for mountain bike tires was developed. The result was the first ever rotation-directional specific tire; soon thereafter he applied this technology to the first front and rear tire specific treads. 30 years later, Tom refined this technology and applied it to the Trail Drive tire. Featuring a wider, reinforced casing to handle a more aggressive terrain, the Drive is a great mountain riding tire.
- Drive: rear, rotational specific low durometer rubber tread for exceptional climbing traction drives the bike forward for the best grip and power transfer.
- 7mm Casing width - a true 2.25 wide trail tire
- WCS incorporates Tubeless ready bead and soft compound rubber
- WCS (120 TPI) or Comp (30TPI) levels
- StrongHold bead-to-bead casing reinforcement (WCS)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|27.5 x 2.25||00796941465397||46430817031||KHS-46575071|
|29 x 2.25||00796941465403||46430817032||KHS-46575075|