- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
• Road bar specific bright red LED • Push-in resin body replaces bar end plug • Sold as pair. Uses single AAA batteries
• A sophisticated rear light right at home on a vintage or town bike • Bright LEDs with genuine polished alloy body • Mounts to seatstay or rack braze-ons • Flashing or steady modes • Includes batteries
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.