We've teamed up our popular Blaze 210 SL headlight & Superflash USB tail light to create the rechargeable bike light set that is eye catching from 360°. It’s a perfect commuter combo set that can transition from busy roads to multi-use paths with the click of a button. The Superflash mode is great for daytime visibility and the Courtesy mode shines best on paths. What a combo! Blaze 180 USB specs: - Cree XPG3 LED provides high and low power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested: Run times: 2 hrs (high - 210 lm), 3 hrs (low - 120 lm), 5 hrs (Courtesy - 65-185 lm) and up to 21 hrs (Superflash - 210 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 1000 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 3 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Quick Twist bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 87 grams Superflash USB specs: - High output surface mounted LED plus 2 5mm LEDs provide steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - Run times: 8 hrs (steady – 4 lm), 10 hrs (Courtesy - 1-3 lm) and up to 36 hrs (Superflash - 4 lm) - Provide 180° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 230 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2-4 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts and clip mount for multiple mounting options - Mount it to your rear rack with the Rack Bracket (#3108) which is sold separately - 59 grams
Portland Design Works' Spaceship 3 Headlight/Red Planet Taillight Set offers bright LED lights, front and rear, for super nighttime visibility. The Spaceship 3 headlight focuses three brilliant LEDs through a precision lens, illuminating your course ahead. Powered by 2xAA batteries, the Spaceship 3 includes both steady and flashing modes for up to 100 hours of run time. Includes the Mission Control 2.0 mount. The Red Planet is a bright, budget-friendly tail light that burns with the power of five red LEDs. The Red Planet runs on 2xAAA batteries and has three modes: steady, blinking, and dance. The Stayputnik seat post mount, with a UV-proof rubber strap, is included. Spaceship 3: - Three bright white LEDs - Runs on 2xAA batteries (included) for up to 100 hours of run time - 2 Modes: Steady and Flashing - Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 91 g (3.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty The Red Planet: - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Portland Design Works' Spaceship 3 Headlight/Radbot 500 Taillight Set offers bright LED lights, front and rear, for super nighttime visibility. The Spaceship 3 headlight focuses three brilliant LEDs through a precision lens, illuminating your course ahead. Powered by 2xAA batteries, the Spaceship 3 includes both steady and flashing modes for up to 100 hours of run time. Includes the Mission Control 2.0 mount. The RADBOT 500 is equipped with a blazing 0.5 watt LED and a large precision reflector to provide visibility to your backside. Powered by 2xAAA batteries, the RADBOT has three modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time. It also features an on/off switch that must be depressed for 1.5 seconds to turn the light on and off. This helps prevent the RADBOT from being accidentally turned on when you're transporting it in your pocket or bag off the bike. Spaceship 3: - Three bright white LEDs - Runs on 2xAA batteries (included) for up to 100 hours of run time - 2 Modes: Steady and Flashing - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount - Weight: 91 g (3.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty Radbot 500: - 0.5 watt red LED made by Nichia - 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time - Large precision reflector - Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
A simple (cute) safety light that is easy to install just about anywhere on your bike. Purchase includes a front (white light) and rear (red light).
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Previous page Page 3 of 3