• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
The Pathfinder USB Headlight from Portland Design Works is unlike any other bike light on the market, incorporating technologies to help you see and be seen while riding, day or night. The Vertical Cutoff Beam is designed to focus the 200 lumen main beam onto the road in front of you and prevents lost lumens that can blind oncoming traffic. For daytime riding, the Daytime Running Flash is bright enough to make you seen even on the brightest days. The Battery Meter lets you know exactly how much battery life you have left before needing to recharge with the included USB cord. The Pathfinder includes a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. It provides superior luminous guidance for up to 25 hours of ride time. The rugged construction is weatherproof and strong enough to handle the abuse of an urban commute. - 4 Modes: Steady low (4 hours), Steady high (2 hours), Pulse (8 hours), Daytime Flash (25 hours) - Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard - Vertical Cutoff Beam to focus 200 lumens on the road ahead - CREE LED - Battery Meter for Li-ion battery - Micro USB charging cord included; 3 hour charging cycle - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Includes UV-proof quick on/off handlebar mount - Weight: 57 g (2 oz)
Light & Motion's Urban 500 lights up your daily commute. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike. Featuring: • 500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard. • Engineered with top of the line CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • It is the only light in its class with an accurate 4 level battery charge status indicator so you know if you have the juice to get home. • Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution of light for cycling. • Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility. • Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system). • Lightweight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins. • MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours). • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. • Multiple power settings. Runtime/Lumens • High 1:30/500 • Med 3:00/225 • Low 6:00/115 • Pulse 12:00/115
Let everyone know you're coming with CatEye's Omni 5 Front Light, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid headlight from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high-quality optics so you can be seen. Ride for up to 24 hours before needing a new charge. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (24 hrs), Pulse (5 hrs), Steady (4 hrs) - UV Proof rubber mount - Double-click lens to turn on/off - Micro USB charge cord included - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
The Portland Design Works Daybot Tail Light has a CREE LED to power a 100 lumen Daytime Pulse mode for increased visibility on sunny days. Switch from Day Modes to Night Modes to conserve battery power. Hold the power button down for 1 second to turn the light on or off. The Daybot Tail Light has redesigned mount that works with the included seatpost and seatstay brackets. - 2 Day Modes (runtime): Solid - 60 lumens (6 hours), Pulse - 100 lumens (20 hours) - 3 Night Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (20 hours), Flash - 20 lumens (100 hours), Pulse - 20 lumens (30 hours) - USB rechargeable li-polymer battery - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting - Mounts vertically or horizontally - Includes Micro USB recharging cord - Weight: 1.9 oz - Lifetime Warranty
Put on the high beams for extra visibility even in the dark corners of space. Portland Design Works' Spaceship Headlight boasts 3 bright LEDs which shine through a precision lens for a bright, focused beam. It offers steady and flashing modes and has a run time of over 100 hours. - Fits 22.0-31.8mm handlebars - Runs on 2 x AA batteries (included) - 100 hours run time - Steady and flashing modes - 91 grams/3.2 ounces - 98 x 41 x 35mm
Planet Bike's Beamer 3 Headlight boasts 3 super-bright white Nichia eXtreme LEDs with steady and flashing modes to provide excellent visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change settings, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
The Beamer 80 was born to be an urban warrior! It's super bright to light your way night or day. This compact light provides 80 lumens of high beam power along with Superflash and Courtesy modes. It packs a big beam but is small enough to stash in your pocket between stops. - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 6.5 hrs (80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy -24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam mount adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams
150 lumen headlight + amber side lights Great optics, abundant lumen output and amber side lights make Planet Bike's Blaze 150 SL a smart choice for the urban bike commuter. It features excellent run times from easily replaceable AA batteries and its 3 modes keep you seen both day and night. FL1 TESTED RUN-TIMES - 4.8 hrs (high – 150 lm), 11 hrs (low - 70 lm) and up to 62 hrs (Superflash - 150 lm) LIGHT PATTERNS - Cree XP-E2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Superflash patterns REPLACEABLE BATTERY - 2 AA batteries (included) SAFETY SIDE LIGHTING - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility FL1 RATED WATER RESISTANCE - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard SPECS - Cree XP-E2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Superflash mode - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (high – 150 lm), 12 hrs (low - 70 lm) and up to 64 hrs (Superflash - 150 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 2 AA batteries (included) - QuickTwist bracket mounts and adjusts easily - 120 grams
Planet Bike's Blaze 210 SL is the perfect urban bike light. Its rechargeable lithium polymer battery, healthy run times and 210 lumens of brilliance along with 4 modes make this a dependable bike light that keeps you visible day or night. - Cree XPG2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested – Run times: 1.4 hrs (high - 210 lm), 3 hrs (low - 120 lm), 6 hrs (Courtesy 65-185 lm) and up to 21 hrs (Superflash - 210 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 1000 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 3 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Quick Twist bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - Turn on with a simple press of the button, push and hold button for 3 seconds to turn off - 88 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page