The NiteRider Sabre 80 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night. With the addition of amber colored side lights, the Sabre 80 provides 180 degrees of protection. Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) 80 lumen super bright tail light Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab Amber side lights for 180 degrees of visibility Convenient USB rechargeable Be Seen by cars = Be Safe FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant Lumen Output: 80 Run Time : 1:30 – 10:30hrs Charge Time: 1:30hrs Weight: 28g Battery: Li-Po WARRANTY The Sabre 80 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES LED Tail Light Seatpost Mount USB Cable
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Taillight offers both visibility and convenience with its unique design. It combines high-power LEDs, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road and trail. Featuring: • 70 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard. • Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • Dual LED array to maximize visibility. • Ultralight aluminum body. • Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels. • Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees. • Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility. • Simple ratchet in/out adjustability. • Slide lock system allows you to easily take on/off without tools. • Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag. • Bike rack mount available and sold separately. • MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours). • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. • Multiple power settings. Run time/Lumens • HiPulse: 6:00/70 • LoPulse: 12:00/35 • Solid: 4:00/75 • Paceline: 32:00/5
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
$14.99 - $15.00
Blackburn's minimalist Click rear light is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 4 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace. - 4 lumen rear - Versatile silicone mounting system - Waterproof to IP-65 standard
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
• Road bar specific bright red LED • Push-in resin body replaces bar end plug • Sold as pair. Uses single AAA batteries
• A sophisticated rear light right at home on a vintage or town bike • Bright LEDs with genuine polished alloy body • Mounts to seatstay or rack braze-ons • Flashing or steady modes • Includes batteries
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Portland Design Works' Fenderbot Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Fenderbot bolts directly to your fender so it's always on your bike. - Bright red LED and precision reflector - Bolts directly to fender to prevent theft - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Lifetime PDWarranty
The Gravity Tail Light has a built-in accelerometer that detects deceleration or swerving and automatically changes to a super-bright, solid beam to warn following traffic. - Automatic accelerometer brake light function shines 100 lumens bright - 2 Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (12 hours), Flash - 80 lumens (30 hours) - USB-rechargeable li-polymer battery - Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting
The PDW USB-rechargeable Io taillight has two super-bright LEDs for a great value, and offers a super-quick charge time of only 2.5 hours. The Io has 3 different modes, steady, flash, and pulse, and is perfect for urban riding. - 3 modes (runtime) Steady (10h) Flash (20h) Pulse (20h) - Seatstay mount included - UV-proof rubber strap bracket for easy on and off included - Includes Micro USB-recharging cord
Page 1 of 3 Next page