Store you bike safely out of the way with Allen's Spacesaver Storage Rack. The Spacesaver easily mounts on any wall and supports your bike by its toptube.
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
Burley's water-resistant Trailer Storage Cover keeps your trailer clean and ready to go when not in use.
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
Stud mounted bike hooks that provide additional padding around the rim contact area to provide added durability. - Sold as a pair - Custom molded hook covering - Screws into any wood stud
Shop Rack connectors that can be used to connect up to 5 Shop Racks
- Folds to save space when not in use - Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike - Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm)
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
Easily able to hold a bicycle, kayak, ladder, etc., the El Greco ceiling hoist has been engineered for long and durable performance. Featuring a proven pulley system that allows you to lift and lower heavier objects, the El Greco allows you to store them out of the way and never worry about them until needed. Product Details: - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Clever auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Maximum load 50lbs (23Kgs) - Maximum ceiling height 14 ft - 48 FT premium quality 2 core woven rope - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
- 6061-Aluminum body with 9mm skewer with brass masterlock & 2 keys
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size. - Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size - Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly - Easy in-out for practical store use - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm) - Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws - Rubberized feet protect floors
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides. - Folds down to save space when not in use - Convenient two point fixing (hardware included) - Rubber coated arms support bike - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Max load 50 lbs - Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage. - Leans against the wall - no attachment required! - Features patent pending Easy-Adjust arms to accommodate any bike - Rubber bumpers protect wall and floor - Premium quality silver powder coat finish - Easy assembly with M5 bolts - Maximum Load 80lbs (35kgs) - Dimensions: 83" x 19.75" x 16" - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Freestanding two or four bike rack - Independent adjustable arms accommodate any bike style - Durable gray powder-coat finish - Easy to assemble - tools included - Max load 160 lbs (55kgs) - Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 86"
Dimension display and storage racking for bikes.
$379.99 - $449.99
The Hollywood Dual Use Bike Stand can be assembled as either a maximum-capacity double-sided bike parking rack or a space-saving single-sided bike parking rack. Featuring heavy-duty welded steel construction and a park-equipment-grade exterior finish, it's suitable for both commercial and residential use. It includes anchor holes for bolting to concrete, and can be connected to adjacent units with an optional accessory (sold separately). Plus, this easy-to-assemble rack fits both wide and narrow tire sizes.
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Page 1 of 2 Next page