Park's Cyclone Chain Scrubber is made of durable materials throughout and features an extra-large solvent reservoir, a series of rotating brushes, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean without removal. There's even a strong magnet that draws metal particles scrubbed from the links to the bottom of the reservoir, preventing redistribution. And, the Cyclone's large handle makes it easy to hold and fill.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
An expanded and evolved set of our finest professional level shop tools that addresses the changing tool demands of modern bikes and their mechanics. The PK-3 includes over 70 of our best tools and was put together with versatility in mind. A great way to outfit a pro bench or to set up a fabulous home workshop, the PK-3 is an impressive set of tools that can help you perform hundreds of repairs and maintenance tasks. Kit Includes: ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver AWS-1 Three-Way Hex Wrench Set: 4, 5, 6mm AWS-3 Three-Way Hex Wrench Set: 2, 2.5, 3mm BBT-5/FR-11 Bottom Bracket/Cassette Lockring Tool for Campagnolo (12-tooth) BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20 Notch Shimano and ISIS Drive BCB-4.2 Bike Cleaning Brush Set BO-2 Bottle Opener CBW-1 Open End Wrench: 8/10mm CBW-4 Open End Wrench: 9/11mm CC-3.2 Chain Checker CCP-22 Crank Puller for Square Taper Cranks CCP-44 Crank Puller for Splined Cranks CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench CP-1 Chain Whip Pliers CT-3.2 Chain Tool DAG-2.2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge DCW-1 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm DCW-2 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm DCW-3 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm DH-1 Dummy Hub DP-2 Threaded Dummy Pedal FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool: Shimano, SRAM, Sun Race GP-2 Pre-Glued Super Patch Kit HCW-15 36mm/32mm Headset Wrench HMR-8 Shop Hammer HT-8 8mm Hex Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers NP-6 Needle Nose Pliers OBW-4 Offset Brake Wrench OM-1 Overhaul Mat PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench PH-1.2 P-Handle Hex Wrench Set PW-4 Professional Pedal Wrench RR-12 Tape Measure SBC-1 Spoke, Bearing and Cotter Gauge SCW-13 13mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-14 14mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-15 15mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-16 16mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-17 17mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-18 18mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-19 19mm Shop Cone Wrench SD-SET Shop Screwdrivers (Set of 4) SP-7 Side Cutter Pliers SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127" SW-1 Precision Spoke Wrench: .130" SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136" SZR-1 Shop Scissors TB-2 Emergency Tire Boots TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set TL-4.2 Tire Lever Set TWS-1 Torx Compatible Wrench Set
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
$30.59 - $33.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
- Lightweight 7075 aluminum wrench, ideal for long distance journeys - Fits CenterLock brake rotor lock rings and common external bottom bracket cups - Magnets in the hex end hold a stainless steel cassette lock ring socket, sold separately
$21.88 - $39.36
- Spinner handle: bi-mold comfort grip handle and 9" length - Ratchet: 36t ratchet, quick release, finger fit handle and 7-3/4" length - Flex drive bar: swivel head and 10" finger fit handle - All drivers feature ball and spring socket retention
- Set includes 4 adjustable wrenches (6in., 8in., 10in. and 12in.) in a vinyl pouch - Measurement scale on head conveniently shows fastener size - Precision hardened and anti-corrosion treated
$45.90 - $54.70
- Ergonomically Designed hard urethane construction with a non-marring non-sparking head and Hi-Vis yellow color - Deadblow feature minimizes bounce back and reduces hand fatigue
$6.96 - $7.48
- Adapters for both 1/4" and 3/8" drivers and torque wrenches - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
$8.34 - $12.94
- All drive extensions fit 3/8" drivers - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
- Set includes 8-19mm wrenches - 12 point dual pawl ratchet for better contact - Ratchet lever on wrench is easily accessible for direction changes - Supertorque corners on open end provides extra turning power - High polished chrome finish is durable and cleans easily - Includes plastic storage tray
$25.00 - $40.00
- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
Another must-have tool for the busy bike shop. Wheels Mfg. machined aluminum Speed Spacers take up extra space on your bearing press so you don't need to spin the handles as far to tighten things up. They also work in axle configurations where you need to press in a bearing over an axle. - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Red - Sold individually Compatible with: - PRESS-4 - Economy Press - PRESS-1 - Large Sealed Bearing Press - PRESS-1-HNASSY - Handle & Rod Assembly
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures threads for all cones, locknuts and axles - Metric measurement on one side and Standard on the other side
- Bearing extractors set for pushing out 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID sealed bearings from bottom bracket cups. - Compatible with Wheels Mfg. 1/2" threaded rod press and handles (PRESS-7 and PRESS-7-PRO). BB-EXT Includes (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 52mm receiver cup (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve (1) bearing pusher shaft
This 7-piece adapter set is used to install 22mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings into bottom brackets. Includes adapters for the most common bottom bracket bearings for Shimano outboard cup BBs (HollowTech II), SRAM GXP, Truvativ, FSA, PF30 and BB30 bottom bracket bearings. - Includes open bore drifts for 6805, 24x37, BB30, PressFit30, GXP and BB86 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing bearing press handles - Compatible with Wheels Mfg. PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
This Wheels Mfg. Double End Bottom Bracket wrench fits 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm. - Machined aluminum - Anodized red. - Compatible with all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets with notched cups
An indispensable tool for the serious amateur bike mechanic or smaller bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Bearing Press is designed for installation of bottom brackets or sealed bearings with a minimum I.D. of 10mm. - Package includes 2 handles and a 3/8"-12 threaded rod - Economy Bearing Press, used with separately-purchased bearing adaptors
This Wheels Mfg. GXP-LEFT open bore adapter is used to press 22x37 sealed bearings in to SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups and direct fit frames like TREK BB90. The adapter is machined with one step at 22mm OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing. - Installs: 22X37 (GXP) bearing - Inner Step Outer Diameter: 22mm - Outer Diameter: 37mm - Thru Hole Diameter: 0.387" (9.8mm) - Inner hole sized to fit 3/8" ACME threaded rod - Compatible with PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
- Headset drift for sealed bearing installation press - Drift is machined with steps to press in headset cups that use either 1-1/8" or 1-1/2" bearings, but may be used for other cups with odd-sized sealed bearings - Compatible with bearing presses using 1/2" diameter rod, such as Wheels Mfg Headset Cup Press (PRESS-8)
Wheels Mfg Headset Cup Press is a robust, and easy to use tool made up of two machined aluminum handles, 1/2" threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. One drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common head tube inner diameters. The other drift is two-sided to press in cups with either 1-1/8" or 1-1/2" bearings, but may be used for other cups with odd sized sealed bearings. - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod - Long threaded rod works with long head tubes up to 250mm - Includes one Head Tube Drift - Includes one Headset Cup Drift - Laser etched for easy identification - Made in the USA
Headset drift for sealed bearing installation press. - Drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common head tube inner diameters - Compatible with bearing presses using 1/2" diameter rod, such as the Wheels Mfg. Headset Cup Press (PRESS-8) - Fits the following headtube inner diameters: 34mm, 44mm, 49mm, and 56mm
This 23-piece Wheels Mfg. drift set is used to install 10mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings, using a press with 3/8" diameter rod - Includes open bore and over axle drifts for 6802, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6000, and 6001 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 bearing press handles
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step