- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
- Holds the chain while the pin or quick connect is installed
- Pupa Seat Tube Gauge - Takes the hassle out of finding the right seat post. - Measures from Ø 25.0 ~ Ø 31.8mm.
- For holding chainring nuts while installing or removing chainring bolts
- For installation and removal of 20t splined Shimano/ISIS bottom brackets - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Four-sided wrench includes 4/5/6/8mm hex keys - Vinyl-coated handle for added comfort
Page 1 of 1