$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$1.05 - $9.90
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
Carry Planet Bike's Patch Kit on every ride, even if you have a spare tube. It weighs next to nothing and includes six self-adhesive patches, sand paper and instructions, all in a handy little case.
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
- Economical steel tire levers - Ergonomic bend with spoke-capture slot - Blister-packed for POP sales
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Pencil type w/clip
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Prestalever is Quicker and Speedier than anything you’ve ever used. Their Patent-Pending Rim Hook with Honeycomb reinforced Box-Section Design is the key to Prestacycle's faster, safer, easy-to-use tool.
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
$3.99 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
• 3-piece set • Steel
- Vinyl cushion-coated on long side for better grip (can be trimmed to expose hex for use) - Extra long for increased leverage (200mm)
• Chrome plated screwdrivers with black and gray rubber handles • 6.5mm flat screwdriver • #2 Phillips screwdriver
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Page 1 of 24 Next page