POC's Hip VPD 2.0 Shorts protect your tailbone and hips with Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. Wear these liners under your DH shorts and you get muscle support, a chamois and peace of mind. They fit well thanks to stretchy fabric and breathe well due to the ventilated mesh.
As the seasons change and the mercury starts to boil, we tend to take a different approach to our attire on the bike. Less is more. Lighter, more breathable fabrics are a must. Moisture management is key. A good liner short is crucial. Ours is crafted using lightweight, breathable Italian fabric and is designed to be worn under an overshort. It offers just the right amount of compression without being too constricting and features a soft, comfortable waistband that moves with you. -Lightweight, breathable, compressive Italian fabric -Soft and comfortable flat rear waistband -Multi-density EIT mountain-bike-specific chamois -Wide, comfortable leg bands that grip without pinching -Sizes XS–XL
All-out efforts and all-day adventures just got easier thanks to Club Ride’s ultra-breathable Air Liner Innerwear Bib Short. Its Tainted Air gel chamois provides extended comfort on the saddle while compression fabric keeps your legs energized. So tuck your soundtrack into the Air Liner’s media pocket and go wild.
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
Bib shorts perform one of the most vital roles – in saddle comfort. Let's face it; if you're uncomfortable, you won't be getting far. That's why the Evo Sport bib short is equipped with Fox's Comp Chamois. With triple density foam and a 4-way stretch construction, it provides comfort for an extended time on the bike. The mesh upper panel keeps the shorts in place while maintaining breathability. And a technical polyester/spandex fabric in the shorts allows them to contour to your body for a precise fit. The Evo Sport liner also provides a convenient storage option, thanks to an integrated pocket system. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Technical polyester/spandex blend - Compression band leg grippers prevent the legs from riding up - Stretch mesh upper panel - Mesh pockets for storage - Flatlock low profile seams - Built with Comp mountain bike specific chamois PRO CHAMOIS: The Fox Pro Chamois is an advanced 4-density, 4-way stretch pad designed for long hours of racing and training. The 4 types of foam in different densities combine with the carbonium anti-microbial fabric to provide the best weight distribution while maintaining maximum comfort.
Craft's Windstopper Long Sleeve Crew features Gore Windstopper Piuma 4-way-stretch fabric in the chest and keeps the core warm by blocking wind. • Gore Windstopper Piuma four-way-stretch fabric • Windstopper windblock front • Pro Zero Fabric • Flat Lock Stitching • Drop Tail • Unisex (sizing based on Men's) • Machine washable and dryable
- Removable D30 high-performance shock absorbing protective foam at hips - Butterfly mesh throughout ensures a second skin fit to keep targeted hip protection in place - Highly durable mesh panels at inner thigh ensure maximum venting - Custom heat-moulded foam at outer thighs offers additional protection against knocks and bumps - Flatlock seam finish ensures mobility and comfort through the rider's full range of motion - High performance, Italian-made chamois with triple-density foam, rapid sweat absorption technology, anti-bacterial properties, and Eschler top fabric - Soft brushed Boxer Style elastic waistband - Custom elastic leg hem holds the short in place - Inner lower leg opening features 'slip panel' designed to glide over protection
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
As a mid-weight base layer, the 4002 top is intended for colder conditions. The soft ribbed inner face construction wicks moisture away and creates air pockets that store your body heat. The jersey is designed for training with features such as overlapping mitts to tuck your hands away from the cold, reflective bindings at the cuffs to make you visible at all times, and a 2-way zip to ventilate your core while keeping your neck warm. - AirFit Mesh fabric: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control - Seamless front neck: Adds comfort and ease of movement - Fold-over cuff with thumb loop turns into a mitt for increased warmth - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Two-way 12-inch / 30.5cm zip with mesh insert allows for core ventilation while keeping neck warm - Zipper garage prevents neck irritation
As a mid-weight base layer the women's 4002 top is intended for colder conditions. The soft ribbed inner face construction wicks moisture away and creates air pockets that store your body heat. The jersey is designed for training with features such as the overlapping mitts to tuck your hands away from the cold, reflective bindings at the cuffs to make you visible at all times, and a 2-way zip to ventilate your core while keeping your neck warm. - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control - Seamless front neck: Adds comfort and ease of movement - Fold-over cuff with thumb loop: Turns into a mitt for increased warmth - 4-way stretchability - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - BTwo-way 12-inch / 30.5cm zip with mesh insert allows for core ventilation while keeping neck warm - Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
These boxers feature elastic Windstopper panels and excellent body-temperature management. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 92% Polyester, 8% ePTFE
Technical first layer underpants with a texturized brushed back that retains body heat and provides airflow channels for efficient moisture management. - Drytex 4002 fabric: Warmth and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Elastic waist
Technical first layer underpants with a texturized brushed back that retains body heat and provides airflow channels for efficient moisture management. - Drytex 4002: Warmth and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Elastic waist - Wide ankle cuff
- Soft, ventilating underpants with great moisture transport - Elastic fabric - Comfortable seams - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
When it comes to happy riding, comfort is king. The Evo liner short offers the same performance and comfort features of the Evo Sport bib but without the shoulder straps. The multi-panel poly/spandex tech body provides infinite stretch and rebound for an ergonomic and comfortable fit. The proven Fox Comp Chamois offers triple density padding and a 4-way stretch that moves with your body to eliminate hot spots and chafing. Compression leg bands keep everything secure, so the shorts don't ride up. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Polyester spandex main body fabric - Built with Fox's Comp chamois for long distance comfort - Custom jacquard Fox waistband - Silicone leg gripper prevent ride up COMP CHAMOIS: The combination of triple density foam, 4-way stretch construction and our top of the line EIT carbonium anti-microbial fabric makes this one of the most comfortable long-distance pads on the market.
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
With its cycling-specific cut for freedom of movement, lightweight fabric for ventilation, and mesh edging, Craft's Bike Bra provides the comfort you need on all your rides. - Body-mapped - Super light fabric - Ergonomic mesh edging - Cycling-specific shoulder straps - Folded lining for optimal moisture transfer
Craft's Superlight Mesh top features big-hole design for superior ventilation and cooling. • Multi-channel, hollow, polyester filament fabric • Fibers channel moisture away from the body • Antimicrobial treatment to prevent fabric odor • Ergonomic fit
- Women's specific design of Craft's Superlight mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Designed to keep you cool while exercising - Lightweight, micro polyester mesh fabric with a multi-channel fiber construction that effectively pulls perspiration vapor off the body to keep you cool
- Slim, lightweight inner hipster with excellent moisture transport and Infinity C4 Pad - Inseam: 21cm/8in - Material: 100% Polyester
- Slim, lightweight inner shorts with great fit, excellent moisture transport and C4 Pad - Material: 100% Polyester
- Soft and elastic tee that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Regular fit - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Body-mapped with different structures for optimal thermoregulation - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Craft's Active Windstopper Boxer Shorts are the ultimate base layer for cold and windy conditions. They feature a 4-way stretch fabric panel to keep you warm and dry. - Gore Wind Stop Piuma Panel - Pro Zero Fabric - Chafe-free waistband - Flatlock stitching - Excellent moisture transfer - Machine washable and dryable
With Nano-Silver technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois
When practicing winter sports, wearing a very thin first layer of clothing that allows moisture to be evacuated is ideal. The 2004 pants are a perfect base layer to keep you dry all winter. Antibacterial and anti-odor properties make them an ideal complement to the warmer clothes you are wearing over it. The Drytex 2004 fabric dries very quickly to ensure maximum comfort before and during your training session. In addition, if you stop to take a break in a cabin before heading back out into the woods, you'll still be warm and dry to enjoy the rest of your day. - Drytex 2004 Fabric: 4-way stretchable peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking - Antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort - Modesty panel - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Elastic waist
The Verona offers four super trendy designs, leaving you with the difficult task of choosing which color will suit you best for the summer. This bra offers perfect support for cycling as well as exceptional moisture control. The top parts of the front and back are made with X-Lite Mesh, a fabric known for its incomparable comfort and ventilation while the front is made of Pro + fibre LYCRA a fabric with great compression. Technical Details: - Jersey Fabric : Pro + LYCRA fiber: Support and shape recovery - X-Lite Mesh: Ultra light, optimal ventilation - Jersey Fabric Technology: Breathability - Jersey Visibility Features: Back reflective accents
Page 1 of 2 Next page