Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are rotor-friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
$18.25 - $18.99
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
$8.00 - $29.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
• Replacement hoods for Cane Creek SCR5 brake levers • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or gum
This is a set of Campagnolo Nuovo Record brake levers. They are non-aero, meaning that the brake cables come out of the top of the hood. Weight = 194g Material = Aluminum Condition = Good, a few scratches, but function very well This is a used product and is sold as-is. Photo is representative. We do our best to represent products accurately, but be aware that the actual product condition may differ. Feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries!
$16.39 - $32.79
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
$15.99 - $17.99
- Forged alloy brake levers with reach adjustment - Compatible with linear pull and mechanical disc brakes - Left/Right: Set - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars
$24.00 - $30.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
- Grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time - Features slot for truing brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner - Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminum. 32g
This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
Vision's Metron Aero Carbon Brake Levers are the ultimate finishing touch for your Vision Metron setup with a super-aero shape to cheat the wind and aluminum bodies and carbon levers for a feathery weight, too. With their clean expanding-wedge mount they fit perfectly on Vision's handlebars with 24mm outside diameters (bars sold separately). They are for use with single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately) and come with Vision's Drag-On brake cable set.
Optimize your aero set-up with Vision's Trimax Aero Brake Levers. They're made of fine cold-forged aluminum in a minimalist design that's super light and aero. They are compatible with all Vision 22.2mm-diameter bars and can be adapted to 24mm bars (bars and adapter sold separately). Vision's Drag-On brake cable set is included. These levers are for single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately).
Looking for a great brake upgrade for your SRAM or Campagnolo-equipped cyclocross bike? TRP's CX-8.4 linear-pulls are the answer. The 84mm-tall CNC'd-aluminum arms work seamlessly with SRAM and Campy levers, and they deliver outstanding stopping power and speed control while providing ample mud clearance. Plus, the integrated barrel adjuster on the noodle makes those on-the-fly adjustments simple. Feathery titanium hardware keeps weight down, and you'll love the brake-pad holders that make toeing-in and replacing the pads a breeze.
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
- Non-Integrated brake levers for urban, Singlespeed, Cross, Tri and tt use - Ergonomic aluminum lever with grippy, textured rubber hoods - Includes spring loaded push button cable tension quick release.
- Set of (6) precision machined Torx T25 titanium disc rotor bolts
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
- Exceptional heat management - Rounded edge - UCI approved for road competition
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Formula - RO Racing - T1 Racing - R1 Racing - R1 - C1 - CR3 - T1 - RO - Mega - The One - RX - RR1 - CURA
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Avid: - Elixir 9,7,5,3,1,CR,R SRAM: - XX - XO - DB 5,3,1 - Level TL,T,Level
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - XTR BR-M9120 - XT BR-M8020 - SAINT BR-M820,BR-M810 - ZEE BR-M640 - BR-MT520 TRP: - Quadiem - Quadiem SL - Slate T4 - Tektro - HD-M750 - HD-M745 - HD-M735 - HD-E725