- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
- 5.5mm thick CNC machined 6061 aluminum with sawtooth edge. 108g
- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit blackspire single-ring roller chain guides
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
- Preload collar for adjusting tension on bottom bracket bearings - For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 162mm Q-Factor
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with 53-/39-tooth CNC-machined aluminum chainrings. This fine 9 speed-compatible crankset provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love? - Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains - Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings - Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation - New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - Seat Tube mounted versions use first generation (V1) upper guides - CX model is only compatible with two-ring, road crank chainlines - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
The Omega Megaexo Crankset is where fashion meets function, combining sleek styling with robust industrial design elements. Updated 11-speed compatibility puts the latest shifting technology into an attractive price conscious crankset. - Die cast aluminum crank arms - Chromoly chainring bolts - Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems - Integrated MegaExo 19mm BB
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- SO-2995: hex-type steel crank fixing bolt set with integrated plastic dust cap
$5.00 - $6.75
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
$100.00 - $115.00
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crank arms for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for direct mount chainrings and spiders - 24mm integrated Chromoly spindle - Crank arm tip protectors included with MTB/Boost and Fat 100/120 crank arm sets
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - Includes 46 tooth alloy 3/32" chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - BCD: 130mm - Weight: 620g - Does not include JIS square taper BB
Cold-forged 6061 aluminum 5-arm black anodized crankset. - Includes a Black 37T Ring - 110mm BCD - Bottom bracket: Square Taper Cartridge - BB set bolts and chainring are not included - Use 113mm for Isis BB or 110.5mm BB for square taper - Weights are between 13.7oz / 388g for 130mm to 15.9oz / 451g for the 170mm
$125.99 - $179.95
Super strong and ultra durable, Shimano's ZEE Cranks are tailor-made for aggressive riders, DHers and dirt jumpers that don't have endorsement deals. They use a 2-piece design with solid aluminum arms as well as a steel axle and steel pedal inserts for longevity. Stiffness was put at a premium, so if you need to stomp on the pedals to get up to speed quickly, or if you're a Clydesdale who punishes lesser cranksets, ZEE has your back. It's 10-speed compatible and is equipped with a 36-tooth chainring. The bottom bracket is included, too.
$267.00 - $314.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
$23.99 - $29.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric , 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
Pedal-heavy outings with rowdy all-mountain shredding can be very demanding on cranks. The Next R CINCH Crankset is light and strong where it matters most. Racing time or just rallying with friends, feel free to get a bit more sideways with Next R. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Cinch technology for game-changing compatibility - Includes 30mm spindle, for 68/73mm BB shells
Campagnolo's Record Pista Crankset gives you amazing power transfer for the toughest sprints. If your days are spent dreaming of velodrome glory, then make sure you have the crankset that can get you there.
$26.95 - $29.95 $29.95 Up to 10% Off
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the SRAM cranksets that have removable Direct Mount spiders and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Four different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - M2 (minus 2mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline on short-spindle BB30 cranks - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank. Can also be used to achieve a Boost chainline with a short-spindle BB30 crank.
In certain disciplines, the single-ring drivetrain reigns supreme. Championing simplicity, strength and durability, the SRAM RED 1 AXS power meter meets the demands of triathletes, time trialists and cyclocross racers. The power meter features improved aerodynamics thanks to direct mount aero chainrings with fully integrated power, and the tighter gearing range is perfect for racing and flatter terrains. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - 48T and 50T variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring - 36-46T variants have spider-based power - Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter - Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride - Power balance measures left and right legs separately - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity - Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze - Bottom bracket not included - BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs - BB Spindle Interface: DUB - Chainring material: Aluminum - Crank arm material: Carbon - Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
Page 1 of 10 Next page