Introducing the Cane Creek Helm, a 7-way adjustable suspension fork optimized for 140mm to 170mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up. WEIGHT - 2070 grams DAMPING - High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound ADJUSTMENTS - 7-way adjustable suspension fork - High speed compression - Low speed compression - Low speed rebound - Air volume adjust (8-position Internal indexed system) - Independent positive air spring - Independent negative air spring - Indexed travel adjust system SPRING - High volume positive and negative air springs STANCHION DIAMETER - 35mm TRAVEL - Positioned at 150mm, 160mm, or 170mm from factory Optimized for 140 - 170mm of travel TRAVEL ADJUSTMENTS - Internal, 10mm Increments (170mm down to 100mm) 2 Travel spacers included AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET - "D-Loc" 15mm thru axle system / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 44mm
$339.15 $585.00 42% Off
- Compression loader damper unit with bladder for amazing small bump compliance and no stiction off the top - Externally adjustable rebound and high/low speed compression - Shock body cooling fins keep things running cool - Spring and mounting hardware not included, must be purchased separately - Adjustments: high speed compression, low speed compression, rebound, spring preload - 425 grams
$20.00 - $29.00 $25.00 - $29.00 Up to 20% Off
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- CNC machined aluminum rim brake adapter with 4-bolt clamps - Only for Identiti Rebate forks, not for use with any other product, bike, science project or garage creation - When mounting to fork legs, torque to 4.8 Nm
Ideal for the rider using 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Axle to Crown race 425mm - Rake (forward off-set) - 36.7mm. - Weight: 1,419g + 200g axle inc. - I.S. Disc mount - For 26-inch wheel
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Replacement leg guards for Dorado forks
Machete is Manitou's answer to the call for a lightweight, cost-conscious performance Boost fork. Incorporating their versatile Manitou Absolute+ compression damping, tried-and-true TPC rebound, Hexlock SL 15mm axle and patented Manitou hollow crown technology, a Machete is all you need to survive in the wild. - Weight Lb / grams: 2030g (27.5+/29in) 2050g (29+) - Travel: 120, 140 - Spring: TS Air - Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1.5 T - Crown: Hollow Crown - Crown Finish: Shot Peen - Offset: 51mm - Compression Damping: Kwik Toggle 2 Position On/Off Damper - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge - Adjustments: Air Pressure Compression to Lockout Rebound - Leg Diameter: 32mm - Leg Material: Alloy - Wheel Size: 27.5+/29in, 29+ - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 110mm Hexlock SL tooled axle - Crown to Axle: 27.5+/29in: 530 (120) 550 (140), 29+: 542 (120), 562 (140) - Colors: Black - Colors: Black Ano - Axle: 9mm, 20mm, QR15 - Crown to Axle: 26" - 498/520, 27.5" - 516.5/536.5, 29" - 530/550 - Colors: Black or White
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
The one-piece carbon monocoque WCS Carbon Road Fork has been meticulously engineered and painstakingly built to perform with razor-sharp accuracy, and offer a comfortable yet lively riding experience. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this impeccable road fork offers superior strength and a superb road feel. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers have been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types to manage the different load types—such as side load, torsion, and impact— encountered at different parts of the fork. The WCS Carbon Road Fork includes a compression plug and fits up to 28c tires, depending on tire make and model. - 45mm crown is sized for integrated headsets, also looks good with conventional headsets - Designed so that the entire fork dissipates loads, reducing stress on the crown - Carbon monocoque construction with aluminum dropouts - Blade: Carbon - Crown: Carbon - Steerer: Carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Rake: 43/46mm - Crown Diameter: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 368mm - Finish: UD Matte - Weight: 325g w/ uncut steerer
Ritchey's history with cyclocross runs long and deep, sort of like the mud sections of your favorite 'cross course. The WCS Carbon Cross Disc Fork is designed from the ground up to manage the unique stresses a disc brake demands – including a carbon layup that resists twisting under hard braking. Decades of experience between the course tape, and building the bikes and components designed to win, inform the performance and design details of this fork. It employs a monocoque construction, it's compatible with standard and integrated headsets, and features carbon dropouts and disc mount. - Blade: Carbon - Crown: Carbon - Steerer: Carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: Tapered 1-1/8 – 1.5-inch - Rake: 45mm - Blade Shape: Curved - Drop out: Carbon - Rotor size: 140mm (160 w/ adapter) - Crown Diameter: 45mm - Integrated 45-degree crown race - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Finish: Matte UD carbon - Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) - Compression plug included
$11.89 - $35.10 $17.00 - $39.00 Up to 30% Off
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$53.89 $71.00 24% Off
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
$90.00 $98.00 8% Off
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
$170.09 - $183.39 $223.00 Up to 24% Off
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
$202.99 - $255.00 $255.00 - $292.00 Up to 30% Off
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
- Lugged Cross fork to match the Double Cross Cyclocross frames - Lugged crown with Tange CrMo construction - Features eyelets for front rack and braze-ons for low-rider panniers - 44mm rake - Brake mount: cantilever
- Chrome lugged crown with Tange CrMo legs/steerer - 41mm rake - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper - Steerer: straight - Wheel (legs): 700c (curved)
- Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork for 29" or 27.5" (650B) MTB wheels - Suspension corrected for 100mm-travel 29er frames or 120-130mm 650B frames - Unicrown with straight D-shaped blades, International Standard disc mounts - 1-1/8" threadless CrMo steerer, 47mm rake
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
$23.99 - $33.95
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 137mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Rake: 35mm - Axle-to-Crown: 315mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 40mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page