All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x10 Flat Head Screws
This fine pair of Surly 10/12 Adapter Washers is designed to adapt any 135, 170, or 190mm O.L.D. QR axle hub with a 142, 177 or 197mm spaced thru-axle frame. Make sure the QR axle on your wheel is the right length for the frame spacing. For instance: 190mm OLD QR goes with 197mm thru-axle spacing.
$5.50 - $6.60
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$4.00 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$4.95 - $5.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
$2.95 - $3.95
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
Sunlite's Single Speed Chain Guide lets you turn most geared bikes into single speeds. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and takes up the chain slack for smooth, quite and chain-drop-free riding. It's made of aluminum and steel for excellent performance and durability. And it also allows adjusting the chain line to perfection for the smoothest-running drivetrain.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
$18.99 - $23.99
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Guides are for clamping on the rear brake cable housing on your frame when the frame doesn't have provisions for holding a full-length brake cable housing. You get 3 stainless-steel clamps and the nuts and bolts for them.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$25.65 - $57.20
The Problem Solvers Head Tube Reducers resize your head tube to accommodate different size forks. These fine aluminum reducers are designed for traditional, external-cup headsets. Please contact us for any questions about compatibility with your bicycle.
The Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nuts are an awesome way to avoid the brake-centering problems caused by mounting fenders directly to your brakes. They're named after the inventor and bike guru, Sheldon Brown. These special Sheldon nuts take the place of your existing brake nuts. They have threaded extensions for standard 6mm bolts (sold separately) providing a secure mounting place for your fenders that won't mess with your brake adjustment. They make it easier/faster to install and remove fenders, too, so they're great for commuting bicycles.
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
$4.55 - $4.99
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Origin-8 Cup Spacer to fill the gaps in your crank set up. Assists in proper chainline so that your ride and shift will be fluid. Fits most Shimano and GXP style integrated cranks. - Bag of 10
Origin-8's Down Tube Shifter Adapter is perfect for mounting down tube style shift levers on a bicycle that doesn't have provisions on the frame for them. It's made of light and durable machined aluminum with an anodized finish and fits frames with 1 1/8- to 1 1/4-inch diameter down tubes. Mounting hardware and shims are included.
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Threaded headset keyed locknut washer - Bag of 10
Is your seat post just a hair too small for your frame? Origin-8's Multi-Fit Seat Post Shim is a great solution. • Multi-Fit • Aluminum • 25.4mm internal diameter • 28.0mm outer diameter
Origin-8's Pro Cable Guide Pulley fulfills all your special cable routing needs. Designed to clamp onto seat tube, it allows you to route your cable for bottom pull front derailleurs. Uses a sealed bearing pulley.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Stabilizes bike with double-leg stance - Fits most 26" and 700c bikes - Made of lightweight aluminum - Mounting plate included to fit a variety of bikes
Page 1 of 34 Next page