The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
$31.99 - $54.99
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.1 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - No additional hardware needed ReMatch 1.1 is NOT compatible with Deore M610 or SLX M670 shifters
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Rated fully KICKASS by a very authoritative entity who will remain unnamed, Surly's cast and polished stainless steel clamps won't rust or chip paint because they can't (even the black ones!). They're shiny! They look good! And most importantly, they deliver the clampability seatposts crave.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Push-in replacement CNC alloy bar end plugs - MTB-specific design - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 20mm OD plug/25mm OD end cap (Road) - 20mm OD plug/30mm OD end cap (MTB)
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Laser etched, anodized T6 aluminium quick-release skewers.
$19.50 - $26.50
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
$5.95 - $13.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
Contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of Reverb and Reverb Stealth Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys and Bushing - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener or a standard cover version with MRP logo - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
Hope Quick Release Skewer Pair • High quality skewers with stainless steel rods • CNC machined aluminium lever giving a smooth positive feel • Total weight=115g
Stylish and strong, Salsa's Fat Flip-Off Stainless Steel Quick-Release Skewers are a nice finishing touch on any fat bike. The shaft is constructed from stainless steel, which makes for a sturdy, durable, lightweight pair of skewers.
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
Lip-Locks don’t just secure your seatpost. They do it while looking good! Add a little functional bling to your ride. Available in a variety of sizes and color choices. - Non-quick-release version of the Flip-Lock - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Black, Silver, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink anodized with laser-etched logo - Black = 28.6, 30.0, 30.6, 32.0, 35.0 and 36.4mm - Silver, Blue, Green, Red, Gold, and Pink = 30.0, 30.6, 32.0 -and 35.0mm - Orange, Purple, and Lime = 30.0, 32.0, and 35.0mm - 34g
Page 1 of 34 Next page