Parts & Accessories
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. • 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
Sometimes after a a few seasons of punishing riding through mud, sand, and dust, your pedals need a little love to get them spinning smoothly again. iSSi's Spindle Rebuild Kit includes everything you need to get your iSSi Triple pedals spinning just like new. Includes: • chromoly spindles • three sealed bearings • spindle nuts • seals • iSSi branded end caps
iSSi's sealed system makes installation and removal of their Road pedal spindles quick and easy Available in either 50mm or 55mm spindle lengths.
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. Available in three different float options to suit your style. - 0, 4.5 or 9-degree cleat options - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
$50.00 - $52.00
Sometimes after a a few seasons of punishing riding through mud, sand, and dust, your pedals need a little love to get them spinning smoothly again. iSSi's Spindle Rebuild Kit includes everything you need to get your iSSi pedals spinning just like new. Includes: • chromoly spindles • sealed bearings • bushings • spindle nuts • seals • iSSi branded end caps
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
Replacement cleats for RXS pedals, featuring "Cafe" profiling, which means that when you walk into your local coffee shop for a mid-ride refreshment, you don't risk slipping and falling on the tile floor.
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and Frt. / Rear strap system
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
• Real leather material • Classic design fits most caged pedals
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
• Extends pedals • Not for use on exercise bikes
$12.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
• Steel • Quality leather straps included
Used Sugino Might Tour Crank Arms 165mm length. In good but used condition, shows signs of wear and light use.
$27.93 - $39.90 $39.90 Up to 30% Off
Model Year 2015 and later SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
• Specifically designed for boots and larger shoes • Steel toe clips with 4 gates designed for double toe straps • Sold in pairs
• Steel toe clips with 2 gates designed for single toe straps • Sold in pairs
• Cleats to fit Ritchey Echelon and Look Keo clipless pedals • Includes a pair of cleats and hardware
Authentic Ritchey replacement cleats for WCS Micro Road Pedals. Note: only Ritchey replacement cleats work with the Micro pedal. - Beveled cleat compatible with Ritchey WCS Micro pedals - Compatible with SPD style pedals
• Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware • Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Replacement axles for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
Origin-8's RC Look Cleats are compatible with Look pedals. The Red offers 10 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position).
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable - Available in Look Keo and SPD-SL interfaces
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
Origin-8's Leather Toe Clip Straps are made from real, high-quality leather and feature the classic, double strap design.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
$21.99 - $27.50
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
- Engineering grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Covers available separately (410192) - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
SPD-style replacement cleats for Origin-8 pedals.
- Tubular stainless steel cage clips for single toe strap
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
- Genuine leather-wrapped chrome plated steel - Hardware included
- Chrome plated steel clips for double toe strap - Hardware included - Deep size for shoes with a larger toe-Box
$35.95 $39.95 10% Off
- Wide nylon toe straps with velcro fastening, fits most platform pedals
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Dimension Nylon Toe Clips. Included instructions account for toe strap installation, but straps must be purchased separately -Toe straps are NOT included -Sold as a pair
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel)
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
Page 1 of 2 Next page