This is a Suntour Cyclone shifter set. They are friction-only 5-speed shifters. Weight = 68g Condition = good Material = aluminum Feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries!
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb. - Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position) - Model Number: SL-M4000 - Series: Alivio - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Front Shifting: 3-speed - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: Yes - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
$13.99 - $15.99
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
$6.99 - $14.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
$23.99 - $27.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
SRAM's X3 shifters feature two-lever trigger shifting performance at a great price. With Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios, these shifters deliver quick, accurate shifts.
SRAM's X4 shifters feature Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios for precise, dependable rear shifting. They deliver proven ergonomics and excellent performance at a great price.
$71.99 - $139.99
MicroSHIFT bar end shifters can work on TT bikes, commuter bikes, mountain bikes, and even work as down tube shifters. These versatile shifters have CNC-machined mechanisms that result in crisp shifting you're sure to appreciate. - Left side offers micro index shifting for 2x and 3x - Convertible right shifter features indexed or friction mode
The MS25 twist shifter from microSHIFT is designed to be simple and easy to use. - Compatible with Shimano derailleurs - Left shifter is indexed
$8.99 - $20.99
Compatible with most Shimano drivetrains, microSHIFT thumb tap shifters have durable bodies with ergonomic shift levers that make it easy to get bikes going again. - Include shift cables - Visible gear indicator
Compatible to most Shimano drivetrains, microSHIFT thumb tap shifters have durable bodies with ergonomic shift levers that make it easy to get bikes going again. - Include shift cables - Visible gear indicator - Compatible with Shimano 7-speed mountain systems - Left shifter works for triple
$20.99 - $22.99
Compatible to most Shimano drivetrains, microSHIFT thumb tap shifters have durable bodies with ergonomic shift levers that make it easy to get bikes going again. - Include shift cables - Visible gear indicator
$82.99 - $119.99
Imagination is the only limitation to how much the microSHIFT thumbies can do. Their small minimalistic designs are packed with precision machined mechanism that allows you to shift accurately with either index or friction mode. Go on any adventure without worries for mechanical issues. - Includes shift cables - Indexed or friction mode-convertible rear shifter
$10.99 - $12.99
MicroSHIFT's Shimano Nexus-compatible internal gear shift levers offer a durable, feature-packed solution. - Includes shift cable - Designed for Campagnolo shift cables—not compatible with Shimano shift cables - Optical gear indicator
This is a pair of Campagnolo Nuovo Gran Sport shifters. They are designed to be used with a 2x5 drivetrain. Friction-shifting only. Weight = 82g Material = Aluminum Condition = Good, functions well This is a used product and is sold as-is. Photo is representative. We do our best to represent products accurately, but be aware that the actual product condition may differ. Feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries!
- Drivetrain speeds: 10 - Double or triple: Double - Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur - Brake lever actuation: Short pull - Weight: 368g - Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever - Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8% - Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation - Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
- Indexed replacement twist shifters for triple chainring drivetrains - Shimano-compatible (2 to 1 ratio) - Shimano Equivalent: SL-RS45 / SL-RS35
- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
For triathlon and time trial bikes, Shimano DURA-ACE SL-BS79 bar end shifters deliver precision shifting with a sleek, aerodynamic design. - The right-side/rear shifter is 10-Speed, index-only - Left-side/front is 2/3-Speed - Mount Type: Bar End, Downtube
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
The Revoshift shifter allows you to change gears by simply twisting with thumb and index finger while keeping your hands on the handlebar. - Easy and reliable shifting is good for average riders and beginners. - Dual-diameter shift collar allows any hand size to get a secure grip on the shift collar. - Designed to improve efficiency in the Nexus internally geared hub system
Page 1 of 3 Next page