Please call 612-876-5356 before ordering to ensure product availability. Stock availability is changing constantly, and we are happy to have a live human make sure that the items you order are in stock with our vendors. Thanks!
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
- Premium alloy presta valve caps in an array of colors
$5.60 - $7.00
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.95-2.125: 32mm valve stem - 20 x 2.0-2.4: 35mm valve stem
$5.96 - $8.00
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 27 x 1-1/4
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 14 x 1.75
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 14 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 18 x 1.75
- Butyl rubber - 48mm Schrader valve - 700 x 35-43
$6.59 - $7.00
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
Kenda Presta valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$6.95 - $7.95
Kenda Schrader valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$6.99 - $8.00
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-42c
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2-2.25
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.5-1.95
Page 1 of 18 Next page