Continental's Town & Country is a durable workhorse on and off the road, built for stability, traction, and value. Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country because of its puncture resistance, high mileage and low rolling resistance. The slick center rolls smoothly on pavement and the recessed tread offers control in the corners.
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
$61.00 - $92.00
The Standard. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 60 TPI
$45.00 - $60.00
When you're out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Surly's ExtraTerrestrial tires were designed to let you ride without limits by following a simple tenet for tire design: make 'em high-volume and kick-ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off road touring tire that shines on hard pack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won't bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. It's made to be durable and versatile and is at home on tour or on the trail. - Bead Seat Diameter: 559mm - Casing: 60tpi, tubeless-ready bead (928g)
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$16.00 - $16.80
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Love sessioning the streets, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on pavement and dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 800g (26 x 2.2), 825g (26 x 2.4)
The MICHELIN Protek Max provides excellent grip on wet and slippery surfaces thanks to its rubber compound and progressive siping with more grooves on the shoulders. Protek Max tires feature MICHELIN's Protek tread design, with a uniform center pattern, that provides improved comfort and performance. A super-durable 5mm puncture protection layer helps to ward off punctures. - Smooth, siped tread rolls fast and grips the road well in wet conditions - 5mm puncture protection ply underneath tread - Reflective strip on sidewalls to provide added low light visibility - Long wearing tread compound Weights: 26 x 1.40 (750g) 26 x 1.85 (1235g)
$27.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.1
$21.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
The Karma Pro is a long time fan favorite. Small, square, low profile knobs accentuate the tread pattern and provide lots of grip, not just for technical world cup tracks. If you're a weekend racer or love technical cross-country rides and don't shy away from wet conditions either, the Karma will keep you on track. - Flat resistant: Large air casing for plenty of comfort and float - Universal grip: Low profile square knobs provide traction in almost every condition on a wide range of trail surfaces - Select models are tubeless ready: Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance. Riding tubeless also means riding flat free. - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Folding Bead Dual Tread Compound (DTC): The original dual tread rubber compound for Kenda. A hard long lasting and fast rolling rubber (60sA) comprises the center of the tread area, while a softer-tackier should rubber (50sA) completes this binary compound for the versatility of speed and grip off road. Found typically on cross country, all-mountain and cyclocross tires. L3R Pro (L3RP): L3R Pro is Kenda’s most versatile compound. L3R Pro is found on anything from road racing to cross country (XC) mountain bike tires. At 60sA, the L3R Pro is a fast and solid performer. The benefits are light-weight, fast rolling and increased tread life. KENDA SCT (KSCT): KENDA SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
A tire favored by professional downhill and enduro riders, Schwalbe's Magic Mary has cast a spell on us. For racing glory, choose the Super Gravity version, as it's much lighter than a classic downhill tire yet with extreme lateral stability and reliable snakebite protection.
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
• City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures • Reflective sidewall for visibility • Wire bead • 26 x 1.75 inch • ISO 559
$16.00 - $17.60
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
$64.00 - $82.00
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$27.59 - $30.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
- Aggressive side and transition knobs for cornering bite - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
- A larger variation on the original Snowshoe tire with all-weather Silica rubber blend - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
Fast rolling, smooth centerline offers low rolling resistance while aggressive shoulder knobs provide bite in the corners. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65 - Weight: 789 - TPI: 22
Designed for speed, revised for control. The Maxxis Crossmark II improves on the speed of its predecessor while improving grip in intermediate conditions. The legendary center ridge still flies on hardpack, and the updated tread pattern provides better braking and cornering over a wide range of trail conditions. A great choice if you want to go fast everywhere. - Tubeless Ready - Tightly packed center knobs for speed over hardpack - Open-side knob design for versatile cornering - Designed for speed, revised for control
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Specifically designed for electric bikes — a reliable companion throughout the cold months - Grippy ribbed tread design based on Continental's know-how as a leading manufacturer of winter tires for cars - Excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran puncture protection insert - Special winter tire compound for grip on snowed-covered roads and on wet and slippery surfaces
Page 1 of 6 Next page