Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a 9mm thru-axle. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
$31.90 - $52.16
- Straight gauge stainless steel, bag of 36, includes 14g silver nipples - 281mm lengths are for most high-flange track hubs and velocity deep V rims - 308mm spokes are designed to be cut and re-threaded for desired length
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
$94.80 $122.00 22% Off
- 6061 aluminum shell with oversized 7075 aluminum axle - Adjustable double sealed cartridge bearings and labyrinth seals. 135g - Made in USA
- Axle/spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 304g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish - 120mm OL spacing rear hub with either double fixed flip-flop threading or fixed on one side and freewheel thread on the opposite - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
$14.98 - $19.95 $19.95 - $29.95 Up to 50% Off
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
$45.00 - $50.00
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) , 29? - Outside Width: 25mm - Inner bead width: 20.3mm - Section Height: 19mm - Weight: 26?- 448g, 27.5"-495g, 29?- 527g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 28, 32
QR adapter for SPOON 20 Front hubs. Compatible with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced from 2011-2015 (built with SPOON hubs). Not compatible with 2016 SPIKE or SPOON wheels (built with SPIKE hubs). Not compatible with Spike Race28 Enduro Wheels. Material: Alloy Weight (g): ±26 Compatibility: SPOON front hubs
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
$328.00 - $434.00
Comfort and speed combined. The PR 1600 SPLINE 23 work perfectly with the new breed of wider road tires. These bring about more comfort in the saddle and more grip even when the tarmac turns less and less smooth. The result is a faster, more relaxed ride. Together with the laterally stiff build which uses high end bladed spokes, the PR 1600 SPLINE 23 lets you tackle even the last climb of the day with enough energy to enjoy the looks of the hubs and to plan your next big ride.
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
- Traditional 32 hole J-Hook Hub light weight, high performance - Offering sharp engagement without compromising durability - Adaptability between 150 and 157 configuration - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
- Bombproof all-purpose wheelset, hand built, 32H J-hook configuration with 3-cross spoke pattern - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, makes it more rigid and allows the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - Delivers exceptional strength and stiffness at a value unmatched in its class.
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
$80.95 - $209.95 $89.95 - $209.95 Up to 10% Off
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
$7.00 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum or plated brass. - 50 per bag - 16mm length
- Axle/Spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 324g - Fix-G refers to a fixed HG splined body that any HG cog slides onto, secured by an HG lockring - Unlike traditional threaded track cogs and lockrings, the Fix-G setup is unaffected by rotational drive forces - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings, hollow CrMo nutted axle - Flip-flop hub with fixed cog threads on one side and Halo's Fix-G system on the opposite side - Use wide foot cogs, 7mm width recommended to preserve hub's HG splines - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
- Converts Atomlab 12x135mm thru-axle rear hubs to 10mm bolt-on axle - Includes (1) axle, (2) hex cap bolts and (2) washers
$41.21 - $54.95 $54.95 Up to 25% Off
- Proof that white powdercoated spokes don't have to cost a fortune - Straight gauge steel, durable coating resists scratches - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
$9.96 $19.90 50% Off
Converts SPIKE DH R150 Rear Hubs to 12x157mm. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON (150mm) wheels produced in 2015 or later (with SPIKE hubs). - Material : Alloy - Weight (g): ±14 - Compatibility : SPIKE DH 12x150mm Rear Hubs
Product specs: - Size:24", 26" - Width:31mm - Bead width: 31mm - Inner bead width: 24mm - Section height: 22.5mm - Weight (26"): 630g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
$180.00 $289.99 38% Off
A new method of attacking the trail is on the horizon and about to take the mountain bike community by storm. PLUS SIZED 3.0 tires provide faster acceleration combined with increased tire patch for superior traction and added cushion. Introducing the SUNringlé Mulefüt 50! PRODUCT SPECS: - STR SUNringle Tubeless Ready - 50mm rim width - Premium cartridge bearing straight pull hubs - Quick release front axle 100x15 and 110x15 - Rear axle options: 142x12, 148x12 - Wheelsmith straight pull double butted spokes - Wheelsmith brass nipples - 32 hole count - Weight / Set: 2220g (27.5") 2310g (29")
$26.40 $33.00 20% Off
Overkill? Maybe. Let’s just call it a rim you can ride over hill and dale without bothering to pack a spoke wrench. Product specs: - Sizes: 700c, 29-inch, 20-inch, 20x1 3/8-inch, 24-inch, 24x1-3/8-inch - Hole counts: 32, 36 - Width: 22.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
Page 1 of 14 Next page