A Helmet Made For The City Streets
The Pedelec 2.0 is an uncompromising combination of protection and comfort. Complemented by clever features, it is the ideal companion and an indispensable companion for you as a cyclist riding in city traffic. Accidents happen quickly and if you fall, a bicycle helmet helps protect you against serious injury.
The Pedelec 2.0 meets the high safety requirements of the big city, with a deep temple area that provides the required additional protection to give you confidence on your commute. The Pedelec 2.0 also features an integrated rain hood, which can be quickly pulled over the helmet at the first sign of rain, and the especially bright, rechargeable light and the replaceable visor offer additional, passive protection.
- This NTA 8776 helmet complies with the requirements in the Dutch Technical Agreement (NTA) 8776.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- High visibility thanks to powerful reflectors
- Large, integrated, high mount LED tail light with 180° visibility
- Forced Air Cooling Technology: Sophisticated ventilation system for an optimal head climate
- Excellent ventilation with 4 air inlets and 9 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Ponytail compatibility
- Zoom Ace Urban: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for customizable fit
- Size adjustment by means of a half ring made from particularly hard-wearing and slightly malleable plastic for optimal stability and fit
- Foamed-in fly nets
- Lower edge protection: Provides the helmet with additional protection from external influences
- Fidlock magnetic strap buckle
- Rain cover integrated in the helmet
- Medium: 52-57 cm
- Large: 56-62 cm
|Concrete Grey / Medium||04003318832345||832345|
|Concrete Grey / Large||04003318832352||832352|
|Motion White / Medium||04003318850639||850639|
|Velvet Black / Large||04003318832338||832338|