Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body material: One piece composite
- Wing material: Stamped steel
- Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle: 15° / 20°
- Q-factor: 52mm
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Weight: 294g per pair
- Warranty: 5 years
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|2-Bolt / Black||641300161697||16169|
|2-Bolt / Blue||641300161710||16171|
|2-Bolt / Magenta||641300161727||16172|
|2-Bolt / Red||641300161703||16170|