The Alpha 340 Pro offers tubeless technology in a classic ultralight road wheelset. Built around speed, durability, and serviceability, the Alpha 340 Pro is ready for competition at any level for a fraction of the cost of many competitors' wheelsets. Lighter by design, the lower profile sidewalls and lighter shape of Alpha rims allows them to accelerate faster and ascend like a true climbers' wheel. The Alpha also delivers superior control. Tubeless or used with tubes, the Alpha's rim shape to let your tire expand to its true volume to improved cornering in all conditions. Combining six pawls engaging in sets of three, the Alpha Pro’s Neo Ultimate hub features near instantaneous 5-degree engagement. Further machining of the Neo Ultimate's 100% CNC shell shaves additional weight. The Neo Ultimate hub includes larger bearings, and a stronger, stiffer, shoulderless axle that provides unmatched strength and reliability. Sapim's CX-Ray spokes are both light and exceptionally strong, while also being aerodynamic. When combined with specific Road Tubeless tires, the Alpha offers a ride normally only found with tubular tires and rims, but maintains the simplicity and low maintenance of a clincher.
- For road and cyclocross
- Bead Socket Technology (BSTR) for superior tubeless performance
- Neo Ultimate hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Compatible with road tubeless-specific clinchers and conventional clinchers when used with tubes
- 2 layers of 21mm yellow tape and 44 mm valves installed for tubeless use.
|Model||Alpha 340 Pro|
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim CX-Ray Black 2.0/(0.9x2.2)/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Silver|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||385g (Rim)|
|Valve Type||44mm Presta|
|Extras||2 layers of 21mm yellow tape and 44 mm valves installed for tubeless use|
* Subject to change without notice.