Travel to the ends of the earth on Surly's Long Haul Trucker! Surly's chromoly frameset offers a stable, smooth ride — even when carrying a load — and it's designed with pannier clearance so you can bring along all your gear! There are also cantilever-brake posts and braze-ons for mounting everything from bottle cages and fenders, to front and rear racks (standard or low-rider). Load your Long Haul up, hit the road, and see the world.
- Fender eyelets, pump peg, downtube lever bosses, three sets of bottle cage bosses, rear housing stop for canti brakes
- 4130 chromoly lugged and brazed fork; proprietary sloping crown with threaded eyelets in four locations: dual dropout, mid-blade, and a pair drilled right into the fork crown
- Massive chainring clearance; use pretty much anything: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly steel frame; main triangle double-butted
- 26-inch: Clearance for 2.1" with or without fenders;
- 700c: Clearance for 42mm with fenders, 45mm without fenders
- Individual tire and rim combos affect tire clearance
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
Contact us for Parts packages
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||Surly TIG-welded chromoly with double butted main triangle|
|Fork||Surly chromoly, lugged and brazed|
|Accessories & Extras||Surly stainless steel seatpost clamp|
* Subject to change without notice.